Online Admissions Enrollment Process:
1. Please contact the mobile number or email address listed above for any questions regarding the admission process.
2. Log in to our admissions link for new, old, or foreign student applications.
3. Test and Interview dates will be scheduled for new students based on the level he or she is applying in. Applicants shall pay a non-refundable assessment fee.
4. Complete and submit all required documents.
5. Fees may be settled through bank deposit, online transfer, or through PayPal via our admissions portal.
The following items pertaining to your child are required prior to his or her acceptance in the School:
Birth Certificate issued by the PSA (formerly NSO)
Completed Medical Form – duly filled-out by a licensed pediatrician, with attached doctor's clearance
Latest Report Card or Progress Report
Recommendation Form – duly filled-out and signed by the guidance counselor, and principal of the applicant's previous school
Doctor’s Assessment (if applicable) – for learning disabilities including but not limited to ADHD, autism, speech delay, etc; physical disabilities