School Year 2020-2021 will start on August 31, 2020.
Three Learning Options:
1. Regular, In-School Learning (RISL) - Face-to face, in-classroom instruction as soon as allowed by the government. In the meantime, Online Distance Learning (ODL) shall apply.
2. Online Distance Learning (ODL) - Home-based online and offline learning.
*ODL fees are fixed for the entire year. ODL fees are applicable to remote learning only.
*All online learners are invited to physically attend the year-end Graduation and Moving up Ceremony.
3. Home Study Program (HS) - Home-based online and offline learning.
Our admissions process can be done online or in school. We are back in school. Our priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our community. You can visit us by a scheduled appointment, please call us at 8836-4535 or +63 917-875-1000. We are available Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
Online Admissions Enrollment Process:
1. Please contact the mobile number or email address listed above for any questions regarding the admission process.
2. Log in to our admissions link for new, old, or foreign student applications.
3. Test and Interview dates will be scheduled for new students based on the level he or she is applying in. Applicants shall pay a non-refundable assessment fee.
4. Complete and submit all required documents.
5. Fees may be settled through direct bank deposit or online bank transfer.
The following items pertaining to your child are required prior to his or her acceptance in the School:
Birth Certificate issued by the PSA (formerly NSO)
Completed Medical Form – duly filled-out by a licensed pediatrician, with attached doctor's clearance
Latest Report Card or Progress Report
Recommendation Form – duly filled-out and signed by the guidance counselor, and principal of the applicant's previous school
Doctor’s Assessment (if applicable) – for learning disabilities including but not limited to ADHD, autism, speech delay, etc; physical disabilities